Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Sunday 18 November 2012

Update: Domain Monster: Email server issues (again)

Seems the problem is actually worse than I thought. I was aware of the issue with connecting to the incoming mail server, but found out a few hours ago from an ex, that there's also an issue with people sending me e-mail.

Still no idea what the problem actually is (spoke to Domain Monster again a few moments ago, and they're still working on it, MX and A records are absolutely fine), but if you're getting "Relay access denied" errors when trying to email me, don't worry, I've not gone AWOL, and I can still be reached via the Malwarebytes address, hpHosts/TeMerc etc etc forums.

Will update you when I know more (the team working on it, isn't apparently in the DM office again until tomorrow).

No comments: