Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Saturday 31 October 2009

MVP Open Day finished .....

The MVP Open day (more like a weekend thingy, but still) has now ended, with everyone else buggering off home. Stuck here till late tonight myself as the train isn't due until 21:40, and I'll then have a 10 hour wait at Birmingham train station thanks to the train back to Newcastle not being until 0900 tomorrow morning (yipee!).

Aside from a lack of WiFi, it's been absolutely great, got to meet a ton of other MVP's such as "Nick ADSL UK" (you'll know him to DSLR and Wilders), amongst others (sorry guys, I'm rubbish at remembering names). Met Vicki and Akim, and as I got down here early, popped along to the Microsoft HQ the day before we were going there for the OD itself.

No comments: