Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Thursday 29 October 2009

Just a note folks .....

Just a note folks. I arrived at Reading at lunchtime, annoyingly, with 5 hours of absolute boredom on the train thanks to a complete lack of WiFi on the train (thanks once again to CrossCountry Trains, a company I'll never be using again, and 3G, whose mobile connection decided it didn't actually want to connect to err - anything).

Got a connection now at the hotel, but it's as slow as molasses, and just as unstable. But I digress.

Anyway, as I was saying, or about to say as the case may be. Whilst I can receive e-mails here, I can't actually send them, so if you don't receive a response, it's not deliberate, and I'm not ignoring you - I just can't reply until I sort out an alternate SMTP server.

No comments: