Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Wednesday 1 July 2009

MVP Award 2009

I am pleased as punch to have recently received official confirmation that I have been awarded the Microsoft MVP Award for Consumer Security. You'll find my MVP profile at;

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=CB2530A1-0EDB-41F6-8021-9DFDDDBFE7B6

Wasn't entirely sure what to put in the biography, but then, I've never been very good at writing about me.

I just wanted to extend a huge thank you to those that put me forward for it, and to everyone for their continued support.

4 comments:

Corrine said...

Warmest congratulations, Steve! Highly deserved. I am very happy for you.

cconniejean said...

Hey there, congratulations, very well deserved.

Cd-MaN said...

Congratulations!

Andrew from Vancouver said...

Kudos, Steven, your MVP status is well deserved!