Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Thursday 25 June 2009

RIP Michael Jackson: 29.08.1958 - 25.06.2009

I've been a fan of Michael Jackson for well over 20 years, and am extremely saddened to hear of his passing. He was without a doubt, the best entertainer in the world, bar none, and will continue to be for years to come. His music transcended race, gender and pretty much everything else.

Rather than go on about how much of an impression he made on me, and how much I have loved, and indeed, still love his music, I will instead put out a warning.

We all know, when something tragic happens, the bad guys go all out to take as much advantage as they can. Given how well known Michael was, and how many fans he has world wide, it will come as no surprise that they're going to try and take advantage of this situation.

Rather than repeat what has been written, I'll point you to the Eset blog instead;

http://www.eset.com/threat-center/blog/?p=1218

RIP Michael. I've been a fan of yours for most of my life, and will continue to be for many more years to come.

No comments: