Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Friday 26 September 2008

Bits from Bill: Vote2008 WinPatrol Discount Coupon

Like Bill, I'm no expert on politics either, but personally - I'd give every UK votizen the same discount just to vote out Labour if it had been me ......

Anywho, for those of you that don't have Winpatrol Plus yet (why not??????), Bill is offering a $10 discount (I'm not up on exchange rates, but I believe it's around £20) to those that purchase WinPatrol Plus until as Bill puts it;

.... a reasonable agreement is reached to prevent additional collapse in the financial market


I've absolutely no idea what that means or refers to as I don't follow UK politics let alone US politics, but I'm guessing that means something bad is happening?

Read Bills full post on this subject at;

Bits from Bill: Vote2008 WinPatrol Discount Coupon

If for some unknown reason (and it has to be unknown as I can't think of a single reason not to have it!) you don't actually have WinPatrol yet - GET IT!. You can download it for free (tis the non-PLUS version) from;

www.winpatrol.com

No comments: